Issues Facing the Food Industry
Every organisation in the food industry has to face the problem of safe and cost effective food waste disposal.
The major concerns are how to:
- Reduce the cost of disposing of food
- Prevent waste being sent to the landfill
- Deal with packaged waste more effectively – including recycling, and safely disposing of non-recycables.
- Show how serious you are about your corporate social responsibility
- Enhance your brand by “going green”!
- Help meet regulations put in place
- Use your existing resources more effectively
This list isn’t exhaustive– but from our experience these are just some of the issues organisations face when food waste disposal is concerned.
We want to help you make the best choice for your organisation with our proven and cost effective solutions.